Upside Down Pineapple Cake
Rate this recipe 4/5 (6 Votes)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 7 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 7 tbsp pineapple juice and pineapple slices from can
- 1 cup of butter half a bar of butter (the big one)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
1. mix eggs and sugar well (light and fluffy)
2. mix in flour
3. mix in juice and butter(melted or really soft)
4. mix in baking powder
Pre heat oven to 350f
Grease and flour pan.
Place pineapple slices at the bottom of pan.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake for 1 hour (do not open oven door while baking – it will deflate)
You'll also love
- peach cobbler 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Cornstarch Pudding 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Vanilla Cupcakes 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fruity Sherbet Punch 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Simple Red Fruit Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Upside Down Pineapple Cake 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Crushed Pineapple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe