Easy Upside Down Pineapple Cake
Rate this recipe 2.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Round sliced pineapple
- 13"x9" baking dish
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 boxed yellow cake mix ( and the ingredients needed for the cake as per cake instructions)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
-Drain pineapple slices and set aside
-In the baking dish mix the 3 tbs of melting butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar, when it starts bubbling then spread pineapple
- Mix the yellow cake mix as per box instructions with the needed ingredients.
- Pour the cake mix on top of the sliced pineapples.
- Bake at 350 F for 35-40 min ( til toothpick comes out clean).
You'll also love
- Strawberry soup 2.9/5 (6 Votes)
- Strawberry soup 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Mom Merrill's Rhubarb Crisp 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies for the Holidays 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Modeling Chocolate 2 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Soft and Chewy Cookies 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Banana Split Cake 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Margie's stuff 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe