- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sourcream
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all but sugar in blender until smooth
Add sugar to taste. Serve in chilled bowls
You'll also love
- Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce 2.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Matia 2.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Turkey Gumbo Soup 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Kitti nini's soup 2.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry Dessert 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Pancakes 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!