- 2 cups of frozen strawberries
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all but sugar in blender until smooth
Add sugar to taste. Serve in chilled bowls
You'll also love
- Fruit Gazpacho with Jam and Fresh... 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Gazpacho Soup 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cod tartare with ginger, lime &... 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Yum-Yum Pie 2.3/5 (111 Votes)
- Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicle 2.4/5 (28 Votes)
- lentil soup 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Soba Noodles Soup w/ Spinach and... 2.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!