Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicle
- 16 oz frozen peaches
- 2 c plain yogurt
- 1/4 c Bourbon
- 1/4 c Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 c water
- 1 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place the peaches in a food processor, and set the processor to ice crush. Place the peaches in a large bowl. Make simple syrup with Bourbon Vanilla Sugar and water. Mix together all other ingredients in the large bowl with the peaches. Pour the mixture in 5 oz cups. Place a small popsicle stick in each cup. Freeze for at least 4 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!