- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup orange cranberry raspberry juice & puree
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take out fruit and let thaw at room temperature for 5 minutes.
Put fruit, juice, and yogurt in blender. Pulse on and off 3-5 times to blend. Should be a somewhat chunky consistency.
Pour into ice pop molds, and fill to within 1/4" from top. Put sticks in and freeze until completely frozen.
You'll also love
- Raspberry Limeade Ice Pops 3.8/5 (88 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Exotic Fruit Salad 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter... 3.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Amy Penwell's Fruit tart 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Raspberry snack 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Snowman Yogurt Pops 3/5 (31 Votes)
- Frozen Greek yogurt Popsickles 3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.