Ice Cream Dessert
- 18-24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 or 2 8 oz carton Cool Whip
- Carmel ice cream topping
- 3/4 C. sliced almonds
- Chocolate Syrup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
put a layer of sandwiches in a 9x13 pan.
Spread layer of cool whip. drizzle with caramel or choc syrup (whichever you like most) sprinkle some almonds.
add another layer of sandwiches. spread more cool whip, drizzle both sauces and sprinkle more almonds.
put in freezer until time to serve
You'll also love
- easy ice cream sandwiches 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Pudding chomeur 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Autumn Fruit Compote 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Brownie Cupcakes 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Stuffed Apricots 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fruit Dip 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Sour Cream Apple Pie 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Almond and Pear Tart 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.