Brussel Sprouts with Craisins
Chris and Laura Freeman
- A bag of brussel sprouts or desired amount
- splash of olive oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Quarter brussel sprouts and set aside. Heat up olive oil in frying pan and saute garlic.
Add brussel sprouts to pan and saute til desired doneness. Add olive oil as needed.
When almost done, add craisins and almonds and heat through. Finish with a little salt and serve.
Would be good with bacon in the mix too!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!