Orange Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup Quinoa (cooked)
- 1 Orange
- 1-2 stalks Celery
- 1-2 Scallions
- Few stalks of fresh parsley
- acidic dressing (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook the quinoa according to the package instructions.
While the quinoa is cooking, peel and cut the orange into small pieces, removing any seeds.
Mix the oranges, celery, and scallions with the warm quinoa.
Wash and chiffonade the parsley.
Garnish with the parsley.
If desired, toss with your favorite acidic dressing.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!