Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1/2 C lemon juice mixed with 2 T honey
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- dried cranberries
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut fruit in bite size pieces and toss
You'll also love
- Microwaved Chocolate Cake from my... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Waldorf Salad 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Nanny's Banana Pudding 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- bruesshetta 4/5 (5 Votes)
- apple dumplings 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry banana smoothie 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe