21 Reasons Vinegar Is The Hero You've Been Waiting For
Stop wasting your money on expensive products and start using this simple, everyday ingredient! It can do everything!
Steam-clean your microwave
Hate cleaning your microwave? You aren't alone! The great news is that vinegar can make this unwelcome task a lot easier. Simply mix put a solution of 1/4 cup vinegar and 1 cup water in a glass bowl, and microwave for 5 minutes at the highest setting. The steam generated will break down hard-baked stains. Once the bowl has cooled down, take a sponge and wipe away the mess. Easy.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.