This light healthy veggie wrap is delish!
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 Flat Out flatwrap (Italian taste great)
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch
- 1 bag of veggie medley of your choice (you can also buy veggies of your choice but buying a bag is cheaper and already chopped up)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning with the cream cheese.
Spread the ranch cream cheese onto the flatwrap.
Place the the veggies on top of the ranch cream cheese.
Roll the wrap up and cut into pieces. It usually makes about 5 pieces.
Enjoy guilt free!
You'll also love
- Peanut Noodles w/ Chicken 5 pts 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Fruit Pizza 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Mini Cheesecakes 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Veggie Pasta 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- MeMaw's Celery Stuffing 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chipotle Mushroom Runsas 4/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make a quick and easy chicken wrap
Here's how to make a quick and healthy sandwich wrap!
Review this recipe