Tunafish Sandwich With A Kick
- 1 Can Tunafish
- 3-4 Sweet Gherkin Pickles diced
- Celery chopped
- 1t Onion diced
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Drain your tuna. Add Mayo, pickles, onions, celery and salt & pepper to taste.
Spread on your favorite bread or toast and enjoy
I like to put my tuna in a sieve and using a fork, squeeze out the excess water. This makes the tuna nice and fluffy. I also like to refrigerate the tuna before eating it in order to let the flavors marry better.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.