25 ways to make superior egg sandwiches
Eggs and mayo is a classic sandwich topping that never gets old. But when you need a change, turn to these yummy alternatives instead!
© The Adventures of Bob and Shan
Spicy Sriracha Cabbage and Pastrami Egg Sandwich
We are loving the cool combination of flavors in this egg sandwich! Make your spicy cabbage by sauteing it with vinegar and Sriracha, then layer it up with a fried egg (however you like it) and pastrami that you have flipped in the pan for a few seconds. Delicious!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.