Mexican Breakfast Burrito
By maryjo young
Tortillia wrap borrito with scrambled eggs, cooked polish sausage, sauteed onions and peppers topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sales.
- Tortillia wraps, polish kelbasa sausage, eggs, onions and peppers, shredded cheddar cheese and preceded sales.
Level of difficulty Difficult
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Chop sausage, onions and peppers up small. Add to frying pan add a small dab of butter or oil and cook untill onions and peppers are soft. Put into a tupperware container when done.
In another frying pan scramble desired amt. Of eggs put into a seperate tupperware container when done.
Lay out tortillia shells on plates or cutting board. Add a few spoonfuls of eggs first. Then add a few spoonfuls of sausage mix.add salsa and cheese then roll into borrito style.
Place rolled borritos onto microwavable plate. Microwave for 30 sec. Then turn plate in microwave and heat another 15-25 sec.
Cut borritos diagonaly and serve.
You can add different cheeses and also use taco sauce instead of salsa.
You'll also love
- Cream of Wheat with a Boost 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheese and Onion Scrambled Eggs 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Dessert crepes 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Classic Deep Fried Batter 3.7/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Melting Moments 3.6/5 (48 Votes)
- Sausage Omelette 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.3/5 (317 Votes)
- Veggie/sausage frittata 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe