Classic Deep Fried Batter
Everyone needs a classic batter recipe in their repertoire, this is ours!
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder with 1 tsp Baking Soda
- OR 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vinegar
- 1 Egg
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whisk egg, milk, vinegar, salt, pepper, and baking soda.
Put flour in separate bowl.
Dip in flour, then coating, then flour again (pat on).
You'll also love
- Beer Battered Fish with Vinegar... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- short ribs and cabbage 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- MAYONAISE 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Mama's Fried Chicken 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Sunnyside hash 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.