Joey's Popeye Bokbok
A buttery creamy spinach chicken
- Tostitos creamy spinach dip- two spoonfulls
- Chicken leg quarter
- Two tablespoon butter
- Garlic powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Put one tablespoon of butter and one spoonfull of creamy spinach dip underneath skin of chicken, and poke holes in meat
Sprinkle garlic powder over the skin, then spread remaining butter over the outside of the chicken. Preheat oven to 350
Place chicken on middle rack for thirty five minutes.
Open oven and put second spoonful of creamy spinach dip on top of chicken in a dollop, finish cooking
After removing chicken from the oven, spread dollop of creamy spinach dip around the skin of the chicken. Let cool 5 minutes. Enjoy
Cooking times may vary depending on your oven. Begin checking on your chicken at 30 minutes. Look for the skin to tan and appear crispy.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!