Mushroom Chicken Casserole
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup of rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together water, rice and cream of mushroom. Stir it together than add the chicken on top. Sprinkle a bit of paprika on top. Bake at 375º for 1 hour. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Sesame Rice 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Sausage and Kale pasta 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Gazpacho 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken/Turkey Stuffing 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Jalepeno Popper Chicken 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Calamari Risotto 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Creamy Broccoli, Cheese and Turkey... 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken and Rice Casserole 4/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.