Mushroom Chicken Casserole
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup of rice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together water, rice and cream of mushroom. Stir it together than add the chicken on top. Sprinkle a bit of paprika on top. Bake at 375º for 1 hour. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Ham salad 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Lamb, Feta, and Caramelised Onion... 3.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Spinach and Potato Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Simple Curry Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Enchalada 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Leftover Baked Spaghetti 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Re-Fried Rice 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Cast-Iron Skillet Chicken Casserole 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.