Basque Chicken, polenta with Black Olives
- 4 chicken wings
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 4 tbsp of tomato paste
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 red pepper
- scant 1/2 cup of olive oil
- scant 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2/3 cup of polenta
- 4 dl of milk
- 1 2/3 cups of olive oil
- seedless black olives
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- Fry quickly the the chicken wings.
- Add the red pepper sliced, the garlic, the diced onion, the tomato and deglaze with white wine.
- Cook for 20 minutes, and add one glass of water when the juice is reduced in half.
- Dice the zucchini and cook them in a boiling salty water.
- Cool them in an ice bath.
- Peel the tomatoes and cut them in quarters.
- Add them in the chicken dish and cook for 2 minutes.
Boil the milk with the olive oil and add the polenta to cook for 5 minutes. Add the olives and the parmesan cheese to finish.
Garnish the dinner plate with the polenta in the middle, the
chicken next. Then use the vegetables and the juice to decorate the plate.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Chicken Wing with Pistachios, a... 4.7/5 (123 Votes)
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 3/5 (251 Votes)
- Spanish Corn cakes with tomato and... 3.6/5 (93 Votes)
- Spanish Leg of Lamb 2.2/5 (243 Votes)
- Green Apple Ginger Polenta 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Bourbot Fillets with Smoked Bacon... 2/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.