Green Apple Ginger Polenta
- Cornmeal, Green Apple, Ginger, Water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
In a skillet, steam 1/2 a teaspoon of minced ginger and 1 peeled and diced green apple for 10-15 minutes
Next add approximately 1/2 cup of water and then 1 cup of cornmeal. Stir and carefully and slowly add more water as you need it
You'll also love
- Basque Chicken, polenta with Black... 3.8/5 (320 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3/5 (269 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.9/5 (340 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Pizza Sauce 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Dannielle's Baked Macaroni & Cheese 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Curried Halibut en Papillote 3.5/5 (79 Votes)
- Quinoa Potato Cakes 2.7/5 (183 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Duck Breasts with Cherry, Ginger,... 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.
Review this recipe