Curried Halibut en Papillote
By delos jean
- 4 halibut fillets 5-6 oz
- 1 large apple grany smith
- 4 carrots
- fish stock powder
- curry powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat Oven to 410 ° F
-Grate the carrots and apple
-salt and pepper lightly, divide onto 4 sheets of parchment paper or aluminum foil
-season both sides of the fillets with curry powder, place them on the bed of grated vegetables.
- Fully close by twisting the foil or stapling or tying the parchment with kitchen twine.
-It is very important that no steam escapes during the cooking process. Cook 15 to 20 minutes serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Easy Bow-Tie Pasta Salad with... 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Bars 3/5 (8 Votes)
- Pork Loin Rib End Roast 3.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pureed Carrots 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumb Top... 2.7/5 (239 Votes)
- pinata chicken sandwich 3.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Indian yellow lentils with zucchini 3.2/5 (260 Votes)
- Fish with Sauerkraut 3.2/5 (46 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.