pinata chicken sandwich
traditional Salvadorean chicken sandwich usually served in parties
- 2 lbs of chicken breast
- 1/2 coleslaw shredded
- 1 carrot julian sliced
- 2 tbls of mayo
- 1 tbls of mustard
- 1/2 white or yellow onion sliced
- 1/2 cup of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cost Average budget
in a pan in medium heat put onion basil and garlic until they are a bit toasted add chicken breast and season to your liking. when finished let chicken cool down.
Once the chicken is cool enough to touch start shredding all of it.
meanwhile in a pot boil water. once the water is boiled add coleslaw in the pot and leave in for about 10 minutes. then let it chill.
in a large mixing bowl add mayo mustard chicken and coleslaw and mix until everything is mixed well together.
served in toasted bread.
You'll also love
- Mimi's chicken stew 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Keno's Coconut Stew 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Bright and Creamy Tomato Basil Soup 2.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Roasted Apricot, Creamy Mozzarella... 2.4/5 (70 Votes)
- Melted Vegetables 3.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Lamb chops and carrots with orange 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Spicy Apple and Chicken Panini 2.1/5 (58 Votes)
- Shoarma 2.9/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.