KFC Star Chicken Wraps
- 1kg chicken fillet cut in to strips
- 1 tsp full paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer **
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp full plain flour
- 2 tbsp full corn flour
- 1 tbsp full spicy southern fry mix
- Water to make thickish batter
- Bread crumbs for coating.
- To serve
- Black pepper
- Chilli sauce.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken with all spicies & sauces
Leave it for Atleast 1 hour.
Make batter & add to the chicken.
Mix both well.
Coat each strip with crumbs.
Deep fry it.
To assemble take tortilla, spread mayonnaise, sprinkle black pepper & chilli sauce.
Put lettuce in the middle on top with cheese & chicken strips.
Fold it in to a star shape & press it in Sandwich press.
Serve with fries & coleslaw.
You'll also love
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Tofu McMuffin 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potato Casserole 3.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Best Egg white spinach sandwich 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken with cream 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Pancakes stuffed with sausage and... 2.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Baked Chicken Wraps 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.