Chicken- KFC star wraps
- 1kg chicken fillet cut in to strips
- 1 tsp full paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp meat tenderizer **
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp full plain flour
- 2 tbsp full corn flour
- 1 tbsp full spicy southern fry mix
- Water to make thickish batter
- Bread crumbs for coating.
- To serve
- Black pepper
- Chilli sauce.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate chicken with all spicies & sauces
Leave it for Atleast 1 hour.
Make batter & add to the chicken.
Mix both well.
Coat each strip with crumbs.
Deep fry it.
To assemble take tortilla, spread mayonnaise, sprinkle black pepper & chilli sauce.
Put lettuce in the middle on top with cheese & chicken strips.
Fold it in to a star shape & press it in Sandwich press.
Serve with fries & coleslaw.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.9/5 (416 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (207 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Overstuffed Chicken Taco 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- VEGAN NUTMEG PANCAKES WITH VEGGIE... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Portobello Fajitas 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.5/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!