Pancakes stuffed with sausage and rice
- Ingredients for the dough:
- Milk - 1 cup
- Water - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2 pcs.
- Flour - 1.5 cups
- Ingredients for the filling:
- Cooked sausage - 150-200 g
- Eggs - 3 pcs.
- Rice - 1 cup
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
- Knead the dough for pancakes
- Bake thin pancakes (I have left 7 pieces)
- Boiled eggs, chopped
- Cut sausage
- Figure pour 2 cups of water and boil (I cooked in the oven for 15 minutes)
- Fry the sausage
- Add rice
- Add the eggs and mix
- Put the filling on a pancake (I impose a lot of filling)
- Stuffing wrapped in pancake
- Fry in a pan on both sides
You'll also love
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Cartier Pasta Salad 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Pure Cane Sorghum and Pecan Butter 3.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Breakfast casserole 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- SAUSAGE BALLS 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Nana's Rice pilaf 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage Leaves 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!