Creamy Macaroni Salad
- 1 Box Elbow Noodles
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 1 Stock of Celery Finely Chopped
- 2 Cup Mayo
- 3 TBSP Vinegar
- 4 TBSP Sugar
- 2 TBSP Mustard
- 1 TSP Celery Seed
- 1 TSP Ground Mustard
- 1 TSP Salt
- 1 TSP Pepper
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cook noodles as directed on package.
Drain and cool.
In a bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and paprika. Mix well.
Once noodles are cooled, add to sauce and mix well.
Cut eggs and add to top. Dash with paprika and chill.
You'll also love
- Microwave Chicken & Rice 2.9/5 (191 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Okra 2.9/5 (172 Votes)
- Sara's Good Sauce Pork 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Cartier Pasta Salad 3.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Mom's Tuna Noodle Salad 3.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Megan's Mexican Dip 3.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Meatballs 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
- Linguini with Bacon and Broccoli 2.6/5 (47 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.