Macaroni Salad with Carrot and Celery
A light side dish
- 1 cup macaroni, 1/2 cup miracle whip, 1/4 cup Italian dressing, 3/4 cup julienned carrots, 1/2 cup diced celery, 1/2 tsp dill, 1/4 tsp salt, pepper to taste.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Boil pasta water and cut up the veggies.
Cook the pasta and drain. Rinse with cold water.
Stir in a med. bowl: All the ingredients except the pasta. Then, add mixture to macaroni and stir well.
Garnish with sliced hard boiled eggs and sprinkle with paprika.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.