- 1kg potatoes, marjoram, 4 large cloves of garlic, 2 eggs, salt, flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Average budget
wash, peel, and grate potatoes
crush garlic into a fine paste
add potato to bowl with eggs, flour, crushed garlic, salt, and marjoram
pour "batter" into a frying pan with oil on medium to high meat and cook until brown
dab off extra oil with a paper towel
You'll also love
- Milagai podi 2.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Fish Cutlets 2.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Paleo Dill & Lemon Cauliflower Mash 2.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Tabbouleh Salad 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cole Slaw 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- BROCCOLI CASSEROLE 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Wedges with Cheese Sauce 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Amy (mom)'s potato and mushroom... 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!