Creamy cole slaw
- Bag of pre-shredded Cole slaw mix.
- 1 Shredded cabbage.
- 1-2 Shredded carrots
- 1 1/3 cups of mayonnaise, regular or light.
- 1/2 cup of sugar.
- 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 2 tsp sugar.
- 1 tblsp celery seed.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add all the dressing ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Whisk until smooth.
Add to cole slaw mix or shredded cabbage & carrots.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Stirring a few times.
Serve as a side dish with burgers, sandwiches or your favorite entrée.
*Goes great on or with pulled pork on a bun.
You'll also love
- Avacado Dip 2.3/5 (13 Votes)
- BROCCOLI CASSEROLE 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Captain's Stuffing 2.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Salad 1.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Green Jello Salad with Evaporated... 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Grandma's & Grandpa's Amazing... 2.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Oven Baked Pork Chops 2.1/5 (7 Votes)
- CauliFlower&Peas Dish 2/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.