- 1 or 2 avocados ( chopped)
- 2 plum or regular tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup red onion
- fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
- Feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- black olives (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
- Mix everything together (starting with the liquids). Serve with tostito chips
You'll also love
- Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- BROCCOLI CASSEROLE 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Shrimp Cream Cheese Spread 2.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Brioche 2.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Sun-dried Tomato Basil Pesto 2.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Wedges with Cheese Sauce 2.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pizza Muffins 2.2/5 (5 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Sun Dried Tomato Pesto 1.7/5 (105 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!