Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
Quick and easy homemade pesto with fresh herbs and sun dried tomatoes. Makes 1/2 cup of Pesto.
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Wash and dry the basil.
Place the basil in the bowl of a blender or food processor. Add the salt and press a clove of garlic into the bowl. Add the Parmesan cheese, tomatoes.
Process the mixture. Add the olive oil and process again until a thick paste. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Place any unused pesto in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
You'll also love
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato Cakes / zemiakové lokae / 3.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy moist chocolate cake 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandfather's Pie 3.2/5 (45 Votes)
- CANNED CORNBEEF AND ONIONS 3.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Country Ham Sandwich 3/5 (17 Votes)
- Southwestern Venison Meatloaf With... 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!