Oven Baked Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1 onion or 1 Tablespoon of Onion Powder
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 120mins
Cost Average budget
Brown Pork Chops on both sides in lightly greased skillet
Mix Ketchup, water and brown sugar in a large cup
If using Onion Powder - add to mixture
Place Pork Chops in baking dish.
Pour ketchup mixture over Pork Chops.
Add one sliced onion on top of Pork chops
(omit if using Onion Powder)
Bake covered for 2 1/2 hours at 275 degrees.
Uncover and bake and additional 15 minutes
You'll also love
- Best Strawberry Cake 1.6/5 (75 Votes)
- Beef Marinade 2.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Texas Buffalo Chicken Dip 2/5 (4 Votes)
- Michael's Grilled Porkchops 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Ribs 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Tater Tot Casserole 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Mac 'n'Cheese 2/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe