Michael's Grilled Porkchops
Rate this recipe 2/5 (3 Votes)
- pork chops
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven and skillet to 400 F.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Remove skillet from oven and sear chops on stove for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Flip chops and transfer to oven.
Roast until done, about 6-10 minutes
You'll also love
- Rouladen 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Ribs 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Tuna Sauce 2/5 (3 Votes)
- polynesian pork chop sauce 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Better than Sex Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- cake 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Easy Lasagna 1/5 (1 Votes)
- No-Fail Chicken and Rice Casserole 1/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe