polynesian pork chop sauce
this is a dipping saice for when the family is having pork chops, Makes an excellent sauce I promise kids will love and most adults too. only 2 ingredients so how can u be wrong
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix well, get out all lumps, can adjust the taste easily, you will know what to add. cant go wrong!
dip your pork chops!
You'll also love
- Polynesian Meatballs 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Polynesian Meatball & Pineapple... 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- POLONESION MEATBALLS 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Empire Biscuits 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Vauthu araithai kulambhu 1/5 (1 Votes)
- CRANBERRY SAUCE 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.