My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3Cup brown sugar
- 1/4Cup butter @ room temperature
- 1/2Tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2Tsp baking soda
- 2/3Cup dark chocolate chopped
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 180mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl add butter & sugar. Beat them till they are mixed well. To that add vanilla extract & egg. Beat them to a smooth & creamy consistency.
Sift flour & baking soda in the egg mixture & mix them well with a ladle. Now add chocolate chips & fold them in.
Roll the dough in to a log & cover it up. Refrigerate it from 8hrs to 72hrs. I refrigerated it for 8hrs.
Remove from refrigerator & allow it to sit @room temperature for 30mins.
Pre heat oven @300degrees.
Using a knife slice them in to pieces as shown in the figure.
Lay parchment paper on the baking tray & arrange cookies on the try.
Bake them for 15mins & by that time cookies will be perfect & ready to cool them. Remove from oven & cool them.
Cookies are ready to serve.
You'll also love
- GG's Red Velvet Cake 2.2/5 (50 Votes)
- Basic fancy biscuits 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- cold days hotdish 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- (Cupcake sized) Chocolate... 2.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic American Chicken Noodle... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
- Nutella Banana Rolada 2.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Turning store cookies into home... 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Easiest Fudge ever 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!