- 1cup Whipping Cream
- 2 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz dark chocolate chopped
- 1 tbs Grand Marnier liquor
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring cream to boil on medium heat
add cream cheese and stir until smooth
add chocolate and stir until melted
just before serving add Grand Marnier
Serve with plenty of pieces of fresh fruit or Angel food cake for dipping
You can substitute orange extract for the liquor
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!