- 4 Apples
- Dash of Cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Cut in quarters and add into pot
Add 1Tbsp of water
Cook on medium heat for about 20 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.