Apple Oatmeal Muffins
Delicious apple and oatmeal muffins.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 diced apples
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 400 and grease or paper line muffin tins. Lightly beat eggs and add milk, oil, and applesauce and mix.
Add flour, oats, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, baking powder, salt, and mix until just blended. Fold in apples.
Spoon into muffin tin and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown on top.
You'll also love
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumb Top... 2.7/5 (232 Votes)
- Blueberry and Chocolate Muffins 3.7/5 (96 Votes)
- Strawberry Applesauce 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Apple Chips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fall Fruit Salad 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Sunday Morning Blueberry Muffins 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Lamb Stew 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Snow Balls 4/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.