Apple Granola Muffins
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/3 cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 tsp. Vanille Extract
- 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Apple - Peeled and Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Granola
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375.
Mix all ingredients together: Bisquick, milk, brown sugar, egg, butter, vanilla and cinnamon; stir in apple, granola and cranberries.
Divide batter among muffin tin and bake 15-18 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!