French Toast Muffins
Light and fluffy! A breakfast classic with an on the run lifestyle!!
- Optional: Bacon or sausage.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350.Mix milk,eggs,cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Cut bread in chunks and soak in the mixture you just. Add cooked bacon or sausage if you are using it.
Put mixture in bacon lined muffin pan. Put into oven and cook for 15-20 mins.
Cook the bacon before adding the mixture to the muffin time!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!