10 irresistibly cute ways with hard-boiled eggs
When cooked to perfection, hard-boiled eggs can be used in a multitude of creative ways. Just take a look at these 10 adorable variations!
How to cook perfect hard-boiled eggs
Besides making beautiful deviled eggs, exquisite salad toppers, creamy egg salad, etc., hard-boiled eggs are even more versatile than you ever imagined. For perfect hard-boiled eggs, place the eggs in a saucepan, covered by 1 inch of water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes, covered. Then take your eggs from average to adorable using these 10 creative ideas!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!