Lemon Jell-O Cake
- 1 1/3 cup Butter
- 6 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cup Flour
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 package Lemon Jell-O mix
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9x 9 cake pan.
2. Combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl, adding the Lemon Jell-O mix last.
3. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. Baking time may vary.
4. Let the cake cool.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (90 Votes)
- Lemon Cheesecake 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Canadian chocolate moose 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Tuna and Egg Tea Biscuit 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Dessert 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Jess' Devilled Eggs 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Coconut Cake 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Dessert- Milk Tart Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!