By Mathilde , blog Mathilde en Cuisine
- Cheesecake for a 8x8 pan
- For the base:
- 4-5 oz of Speculoos cookies (use graham crackers if you cannot find speculoos)
- 1.5 tbs of butter
- For the filling:
- 16 oz cream cheese (two packages)
- 1 cup of Kiri
- 1/3 cups of sugar (or more to taste)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Reduce cookies to a fine powder. Melt the butter in the microwave and mix it with powder. Line a pan with parchment paper 8 inches in diameter. Divided powdered cookies to form the crust of the cheesecake and pack them with the bottom of a glass (it must be compact so that it can support the cheesecake.)
Place in refrigerator while you prepare the filling. In a bowl, beat Kiri, cheese, sugar, juice and lemon zest. Add eggs and beat until mixture is smooth. Take the crust out of the fridge and cover with the lemon mixture.
Make 35 to 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 325 ° F. The center should be slightly wobbly in the end. Remove cheesecake from oven, let cool then refrigerate for 24 hours. Serve chilled, enjoy!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!