Chocolate Cheesecake Truffles
- Same as the chocolate cheesecake
- For the coating of the truffles
- chocolate waffers
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make the chocolate cheesecake but instead of putting into crust, make balls.
Taking the balls put into freezer for about an hour.
Melt the chocolate ( though only do a little at a time as the cold balls will harden the chocolate).
Taking 1 toothpick roll the balls into the chocolate letting excess drip. Put the coated balls on a parchment paper.
Once coating has dried you can drizzle melted chocolate on top.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!