- Paper cups:
- 6 oz dark baking chocolate
- 1 1/3 sticks of butter
- 1 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 6 oz cornflakes
- Optional toppings:
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt the chocolate, broken into pieces in a double boiler over low heat with the butter cut into pieces and also 3 tsp water. If it is too thick add a little bit of water!
When all is melted, add the icing sugar. Pour into the bowl or add the cornflakes. Gently stir all either by hand or wooden spoon! If you do by hand then you can lick your fingers lol
Fill the paper cups.
Decorate to your fancy! Refrigerate three hours or more! or Make a day ahead! For chocolate lovers! At only put in pans or boxes made of paper and decorate to your fancy or leave simple.
You'll also love
- Be My Valentine 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Blueberry pudding 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry Chocolate Pie 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Simple Chocolate Pudding 3.2/5 (32 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 3/5 (6 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!