Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter, softened
- 2/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 12oz Pkg Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
In small bowl
Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, set aside
In large mixing bowl
Cream together butter and sugar
Beat in egg and vanilla
Gradually blend in flour mix
Stir in chocolate chips
Drop heaping tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto baking sheet
Bake for 9-12 minutes at 350 degrees
Let cool 2 minutes
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!