- 2 cups of flour
- 3tsp of baking powder
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp vanilla
- 2 cups of blueberry
- 1 cup of milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
preheat oven at 350F. Mix sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add milk then flour, baking powder and salt mix everything together and place in 9x13 pan.
Coat blueberries with flour so they don't fall to the bottom of pan. Place blueberries on top. Bake for 40 minutes. Enjoy
You'll also love
- Classic Oatmeal Cookies 3.5/5 (34 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Simply Great Chicken 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Egg Custard Pie 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Banana Pudding 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortbread Protein... 3.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Sugar - Free Banana Pudding 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Blueberry Oat Muffins 3.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.