Dr Pepper Cake
- 1-can Original Dr. Pepper, Diet or Cherry Dr. Pepper
- 1-box any brand Chocolate Cake Mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Blend cake mix and Dr. Pepper just as directions indicate, but without eggs, oil, water, etc. The Dr. Pepper takes the place of all of those ingredients!!
Bake as directed, whether in a cake pan or muffin pan for cupcakes.
Frost as usual!!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!