QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
Why buy the canned stuff when you can whip up some homemade whipped cream in less than 10 minutes?! See below for the full recipe.
Servings: Enough to fill a standard-size glass jam jar
-4 ounces of heavy cream
- Pour the cream into the jam jar (or any jar that comes with a lid).
- Close the jar tightly with the lid.
- Shake vigorously for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and scoop out with a spoon.
If you're looking for ways to serve your homemade delight, go here for 24 things that always taste better with whipped cream!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.