QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE WHIPPED CREAM
Why buy the canned stuff when you can whip up some homemade whipped cream in less than 10 minutes?! See below for the full recipe.
Servings: Enough to fill a standard-size glass jam jar
-4 ounces of heavy cream
- Pour the cream into the jam jar (or any jar that comes with a lid).
- Close the jar tightly with the lid.
- Shake vigorously for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and scoop out with a spoon.
If you're looking for ways to serve your homemade delight, go here for 24 things that always taste better with whipped cream!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
What happens when you layer rice pudding and dulce de leche in mason jars? Sweet, sweet magic!
- 1 Cup of rice
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 7 Cloves
- 4 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Dulce de leche
- In a saucepan, combine the rice, cinnamon sticks, cloves, and milk, and simmer.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, stir, and simmer for a few more minutes. Remove from heat.
- In a mason jar, layer the rice pudding and dulce de leche, and top with a sprinkling of powdered cinnamon.