- 4 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat skillet to medium heat.
Mix all the ingredients together and woks until combined.
Grease skillet if needed. Pour 1/4- 1/3 cup of batter on the hot skillet and spread the mixture into a circle with the back of a spoon. Allow to cook for a minute or two, and flip. Allow to cook and serve hot, with desired toppings and fillings!
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Grape Kabobs 3.6/5 (115 Votes)
- Tropical Yogurt and Melon Fruit... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- oma's little muffin thingies 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Crumb Cake 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow cooker Oatmeal 4/5 (61 Votes)
- Leek casserole with scallops 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Grandma's pancakes 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.