2-INGREDIENT NUTELLA CAKE
Love Nutella? This is the 2-ingredient recipe you need in your life and proof that sometimes less really is more! See below for the full recipe.
Servings: 1 cake
-3/4 cup Nutella
- Crack 3 eggs into a large mixing bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer, beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are fully combined and slightly thickened.
- Stir in the Nutella.
- Pour the mixture into a 6 1/2-inch baking ring.
- Bake at 350 °F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Unmold, slice and serve.
If you've still got crazy Nutella cravings, check out this step-by-step recipe for Nutella French toast rolls.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Comment on this article